"I believe everyone is creative. By that I mean EVERYONE. And I believe that. The type of creativity differs. That does not mean, some one's creativity is better or can be better. This challenge blog is a maiden attempt to encourage my fellow Indian crafters to push the limits and to come out and display the goodness I know they are so capable of. Of course, International crafters are welcome :) "
Here I bring CraftyJC Challenge - a brand new monthly challenge :)
Many of us Indian crafters have so very limited access to craft material. But that doesn't put a dampener on their creativity. No way! :)
So, I wanted to bring a Monthly Challenge to help us learn from each other and have fun in the process
A few things to note:
- This is a monthly challenge to give you enough time.
- You don't need a blog to participate. You can upload it to any website or send me by email.
- The main reason behind this challenge is to help crafters, with limited access to all those expensive material, to display and bring forth their creativity. So, creativity with limited supplies scores better.
- Each challenge will have one winner for the prize.
- Three other top picks who will get a blinkie
- The guest for the next challenge will be selected on a Random basis from the participants. This is so that all participants get a chance to be Guest Designer. The winner also would be invited to be part of the Guest DT.
- Comments on how to make this challenge interesting is VERY welcome :)
- Most important of all - we should all have fun :) xxxx
I've come up with the following Challenges for the next 12 months. They will be repeated again next year. Hopefully! :o)
- Challenge 01 - Sketch Time
- You are presented with a sketch as a take off point
- Flip it, rotate it, own it
- But please make sure the basic design shine through
- You have a recipe to work with
- This maybe something like use 3 buttons or 2 colours
- Otherwise you are free to do your own
- A picture or another card as a source of your inspiration
- The guest of the month chooses the challenge
- E.g is Fairies and elves
E.g is Fairies and elves
- Save the world :)
- Recycle.. use anything which you might otherwise dump
- One layer, Clean and Simple comes to my mind
- Guess the title is self explanatory :)
- Choose any one of the previous challenge entries as your inspiration