Tuesday, August 31, 2010

CraftyJC Challenge 1: Winners

We had 19 21 entries for the main challenge & 8 for the bonus. Wowieee! I was amazed at the quality and creativity!

ETA: Priya Mohan had sent me her lovely entries for the first challenge by email. I am figuring out a way to see how I can host those pictures for your viewing. I thinking Picasa – any other ideas???

You girls are very very creative! After several rounds of visiting again and again – and inputs from DT – here are our Top 3 winners for the Challenge #1! I think starting the challenge was easier than deciding on the winners!

image

ETA: I had the wrong name below the cute ducks card. :) Corrected here.

The winner of the Prize is Tejal Shah. Please contact me at mail.craftyjc(at)gmail.com for the prize – 5 Digital stamps by Di’s Digi Downloads :)

 

And here are the winners of Bonus Sketch

bonus

 

Winners, please email me for your Top 3 Blinkie!

Now for the Design Team for the next Challenge #3Tejal (Winner of the challenge) & Sudha (random participant). Please email me at mail.craftyjc(at)gmail.com so that I have your email address.

If anybody else wants to be part of DT email me – the first email I get would be the 3rd DT! :)

ETA: Announcing the 3rd DT member - Khona Rajwanshi:) Welcome aboard.

Looking forward to visiting your creations for the 2nd challenge. Have you jumped in yet! :)) 

PS: I am sorry about the late announcement. I was travelling and had very little access to the internet. I hope I am more on-time next time. Thanks a lot for all the encouragement. I hope I’ll craft soon :o)

11 comments:

  1. and Congrats Tejal... very very well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Tejal :) U truely do deserve it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Spardha and Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Tejal,Spardha and Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone..sooo excited to be the DT for the 3rd challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey a big shout out to all winners. Congrats ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for selecting me as top three in the bonus sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats o all winners! Such lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to win this is the first challenge i won so i am totally blown away.. wow. ty jaya for the opportunity!!i actually woke my hubby up to show d post that i had won it was so so funni. P.s as tat card was also was 4 my nanand's b'day she loved it n was super thrilled to hear it.
    hugs ash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the winners.... awesome cards...

    ReplyDelete