Wednesday, November 9, 2011

CraftyJC Challenge #11: An Inspiration from Ujjwal

Heya! Today we have our last inspiration for this challenge from our very own Ujjwal!
Ujjwal is a known face in the blogland, and I know many of us look upto her for her ever inspiring designs.

Over to you Ujjwal...

"Hello, I’m Ujjwal living in Pune, India and like the rest of the us am seriously addicted to Craft- making, admiring, hoarding and most defiantly buying ( things that I don't need but MIGHT need :D ). I got married to a wonderful guy 1 and a half years back and life has been a beautiful journey ever since. My DH is most supportive, encouraging and ever so patient with my crafting needs(I am not sure if its the same when I go on my crafting shopping spree!)

I have been into card making and crafting since I was a small kid but it got serious when I discovered blogging one and a half year back and started my own blog in February last year and there has been no looking back. I have met some very talented people..made wonderful friends and learned a lot.


I am glad to have been given the opportunity to be a guest designer at CraftyJC Challenge today! I am looking forward to all the creativity, fun and crafting!


About the project:

I chose to work with palette #2 and created a sweet and simple card. I hope it inspires you in some way to play along."

Now isn't that inspiring people!! My hands are already itching to creating something based on the other 2 color palettes.

Thanks a lot Ujjwal for the wonerful idea.
So guys you know what to do now. Hop on to Ujjwal's blog and leave some love!

Cheers,
Indira  

6 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Ujjwal. So love the simple elegance which is difficult I am sure to achieve and the random bling.. Perfect!

    Thanks a lot for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card!those dew drops are looking so so b'ful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Много семпла и красива!Поздравления!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful...a few simple elements and this is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete