Monday, February 6, 2012

CraftyJC Challenge #14: An Inspiration from Indira

Hi folks! I am stepping here, in place of Nidhi as she is busy with her wedding preparations. Also Jaya insisted that I share an inspiration with you all.

So here they are. I made a couple of cards in the last few days on Valentine theme with unconventional colors.

The first card is based on Mojo Monday Sketch#226. I used two of my most favorite colors - Yellow and Purple. The big bloom and leaves are handmade without using and punches or diecuts. The lovely cream colored roses are a gift from my friend which she got during her visit to UK. The purple mulberry roses are purchased from Ujjwal's store. The sentiment is from Itsy Bitsy. The silver swirls are from Pie Lane. The buttons are from my stash.
The second one is based on Card patterns sketch #150. The PPs used in the card are from Hobby Ideas. The flower is again handmade without using any templates or punches. Only the dark innermost petal is a punched daisy. The sentiment is a digi. I used two ribbons for the border, one broad and one narrower than it, and placed the latter on top of the broad one. The tiny blue beads on top right are from Pie Lane. 
Hope these inspire you enough to play along! Looking forward to your entries :)

Cheers,
Indira


For some more inspirations you may visit my blog.

1 comment:

  1. wow both your cards are so beautiful though have to say the first one is simply gorgeous ..love the color combo and the way you have embellished it...such a lovely inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete