Sunday, March 4, 2012

CraftyJC Challenge #15 – An inspiration by Poornima

Heyall,

After the fab V-day challenge DT inspirations, here is some yummy inspiration for the Holi by the uber talented Poornima.

Hi !! I am Poornima from Ajmer, Rajasthan.

I am a computer instructor by profession. I have been always associated with some or other sort of art. Gold Jewellery Designing is one of them. I started blogging in Nov. 2011.

Before that I was not aware of crafting tools & supplies. I used to make 3d projects more but nowadays also enjoying card making.

Paper jewellery making is one of my favourite craft. I love to experiment & learn new
techniques. I always challenge my myself to make something which I haven’t tried yet.

For the current challenge ,I chose bright colours -yellow, red, green & purple to make a vibrant card.

I am playing with so many bright colours for the first time. This layout was in my mind & I think current theme is apt for it. I have used a girl digi image with these bright colours to combine holi colourful theme & girl power(becoz of Women’s day).
The text is handwritten. I wish all the participants a good luck & very bright n colourful
holi

My oh my.. aren’t these colours just sooo wonderfully vibrant!!

Please leave some love at Poornima’s blog and do come back and play with us again for this Challenge #15: Many Colours Holi 

Cheers,
Jaya

2 comments: