Friday, June 25, 2010

5 Days to go! Candy!

Heyall.
5 days to go to sign up for the first even Indian challenge's DT : )
 ===================================================

ETA:
  • Please leave a comment to post Welcome  to be considered for the firrt DT
  • A comment here on this post for  the Candy
===================================================
This Challenge is NOT a Digital Challenge. So all you lovely crafters, including Tejal, can also please participate!

Please publicize this in your blogs also!!

So to encourage you to inspire others to join  in - I am offering 3 small candies.
This is what you need to do for the Candy
- Leave a link on your side bar to the CraftyJC Challenge Blog. Blinkie soon. Any suggestions?
- A post on your blog
- follow this Challenge blog
- And leave a comment here to with a link to your blog.

I don't what the Candy would be - since this is a spur of the moment thought! :)))

Winners will be selected JULY 4th. I am out of town till then :)

If you are wondering why the heck I am doing this, well join the guessing game. I wonder myself too! lol :)

Cheers,
Jaya
xxx

16 comments:

  1. me too:) hey, i hope dats July,4th:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did i read june 4th? :D i hope its july 4th..

    ReplyDelete
  3. And i have added this blog on my sidebar, have a post on my blog and am a follower now :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I m so totally in for this challenge blog.. I m sure u gonna have a good start..
    u got a place on my side bar :)
    www.craftydoctor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi. count me in and you can view your blog here

    http://craftingforever-anita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the candy,count me in:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posting it on my blog...

    http://www.tejalcreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always IN for all the FUN & FROLIC!!!! :-)

    http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-challenging-indian-crafters.html

    Kudos!!! All the way.....

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just went through the details pertaining to the challenge & believe me I was impressed by the way u have put across things so clear & simple... The fun is by default exciting.... I wish u all success.... God Bless!!!!! WOW!!!

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. me following u ;).. also did a post regarding the challenge..
    www.craftydoctor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Smita was left on my blog post, so I find you well. I would love to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! But now when I read, I realize that you're limited to devices and materials, which is used in Europe and America. It would not be fair to the challenge with you involved with. Please if you can delete my previous post. I will be happy to track your creation. If I can help you with some small prize (how about the customs?).
    I wish you a successful start and I will follow your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. with u jaya.. have a great start.. All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete