Monday, July 5, 2010

Winners :)

ETA: Please claim ur candy or ur DT spot by Friday. After that I'll look for another winner. Thanks.

Heyall

Without ANY ado - here are the winners



Winners for Candy

  • Bhavana
  • Gayatri
  • Kishley

Please email me at mail.craftyjc@gmail.com  with your address and I'll send your candy

And Guest DT

  • Smita - first challenge
  • Manasa - first challenge
  • Shalini - second challenge
  • Deepti Aggarwal - second challenge

And then onwards the winner and a random participant would do the honours.
Guest DT - Please email me at mail.craftyjc@gmail.com  so I have your email address. And we can discuss the challenge.

Thanks a lot for participating and for all the encouragement! :)
You girls rock!

Cheers,
Jaya

5 comments:

  1. oops! I missed the DT spot.. but yay!!! i won the candy. :) Sending you a mail..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Kudos to the team..... Looking forward to the happenings.... :)

    Ash...
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all..waiting for the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I wonder if you received my email of 06/29/2010? Waiting for your reply!
    Suzana

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I did not see this post at all. yay! I won a candy! Cool!Will send you an email!

    ReplyDelete