Monday, July 18, 2011

CraftyJC Challenge #7: Winners

Gosh! Was it a tough one or what!! The DT for the last challenge had a tough time choosing the winners :)

Without further ado, here are the Top 3..

#1 Priya's super cut Birdies with the umbrella
#2 Sonia's Digital Mermaid Card
#3 Mallika's Birdie house and the doodled girl


Priya you have won yourself this gorgeous Gift Hamper from itsybitsy

And the Random winner for the 2nd Gift Hamper is
21.  Anandhi
Congratulations Anandhi :)

Priya & Anandhi please send me your postal address.

Priya, Sonia and Mallika - I am emailing you with details about the next challenge as you have won yourselves the DT spot for Challenge #8. And also will send you the Top 3 blinkie :)

PS: Please note that challenges that do not follow the few super simple rules are NOT eligible. I feel awfully sad when this happens. There are but a few rules on the sidebar. I request you to please have a look to them so that we can be fair to all participants

Thanks a lot for the awesome response to the challenge :)

Be back for the next challenge too.

Cheers,
Jaya

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, top 3
    and Thank You for giving me a top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the winners it was such a fun challenge to have participated in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats everybody !
    and thanx a ton fer top 3
    it means a lot top me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for choosing my card as the best... I am so honored... I loved all the creations and it was such a fun to participate in... Will send my address right away! :D

    Priya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the 3 winners.Thanks jaya. I had already sent my address
    anandhi

    ReplyDelete