Thursday, December 16, 2010

Challenge 5: Anita's Inspiration

See see! :) Anita with her stylish inspiration. Loved it! Thanks Anita for playing along :)

Here is Anita with her decoupage card

"Here I am wrapped in my woolens making a Decoupage card for Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , I have been asked to participate and provide inspiration this time .


The theme is just perfect , for me winter means a cup of steaming tea/coffee , enjoying the sunshine and of course Christmas !


I am a PG in English Literature, B.Ed deeply interested in arts and crafts. After a very long hiatus I have revived my interests and have befriended the internet to learn several new hobbies . My blogs showcase my work and also fulfill my need for writing . Creativity has no age bar thankfully and I am loving it !!


Decoupage sheets are available in the market and one can make beautiful personalized cards with a little effort. Sending handmade cards is a beautiful way of conveying warmth and love , it’s a time well spent indeed."

Please do leave some love for Anita
 
What does Winter and Christmas time mean to you? Would love to hear :)
And don't forget to play along at Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! And if you want to play Santa, drop me an email and we can have more prizes to go around! :) My email: mail.craftyjc(at)gmail.com
 
PS: All prize winners, you can expect your goodies next week :)
Cheers,
Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment