Friday, December 10, 2010

Challenge 5 - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Here is your 5th challenge. Come over n play along! :)

The challenge is based on this Christmas Season - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


I have some nice inspirations planned! But let's get you started here!

Anything to do with Winter, Christmas, New Year is all part of this Challenge's theme.

There are 3 prizes
1st  Prize: A set of die cuts and stamped images - from Suzana Nazpret again.
2nd   Prize:  Rs. 250 Gift voucher from ItsyBitsy from me :) [Edited]
3rd  Prize:  Rs. 200 Gift voucher from ItsyBitsy - from me again :) [Edited]

If anyone wants to play Santa Claus, you can send me the gift and we can have more winners. Email me at mail.craftyjc(a)gmail.com and I will email my address to you.

Merry Christmas in advance

Challenge closes Jan 5th.

Love,
Jaya





10 comments:

  1. Aah! I would love to & looking forward to... But as of now, not keeping fine.... I would surely once I am fine & back to normal.... Wishes:)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice theme, love to participate this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! that's a nice blog. I would love to enter. I saw previous challenges, beautiful designs!

    Will visit here soon! http://discoverlifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. would definitely love to participate...will post my entry soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apt theme for the festive mood.. linked up my entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I would definitely participate.
    anandhirajan

    ReplyDelete
  7. great theme... here goes my 1st card of the holiday season...

    Cheers,
    Shalini
    www.craftcurry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will come back soon, to visit more creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tis a nice platform for Indian bloggers to showcase there talents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to see who and what won:)

    ReplyDelete