Thursday, October 6, 2011

CraftyJC Challenge #10: An Inspiration from Tejal

When I wanted another inspiration for the Simplicity challenge, I knew who I wanted to speak to – it is none other than this fabulous girl we all know and love – welcome Tejal with two wonderful inspiration.

She how how to use the same stamp with two super layouts. Don’t you love all that bling! Whoever said Simplicity has to be blah!!

DSCF1907

And this layout is beautiful too with a little bit of CAS layers. I LOVE those sprinkled glitter balls. Yummmm!!DSCF1914

Looks like somebody else is also dream of Christmas already! lol :)

Thanks Tejal for your awesome inspiration :)

Now, you know what to do! :) Pop over to Tejal’s blog and leave some love

And hop back to play along with us at the new CraftyJC Challenge #10 – Simplicity

Cheers
JC

PS: For the winners for Challenge #9 – see here

7 comments:

  1. I love this.. She does CAS really well.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beauty--I love this one and she is inspiring me to try it though its not my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its b'ful! Thanks alot for the lovely inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful cards tejal ,i love all your work you are such an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! They are truly adorable..... :D That inspires me to use up few chin min strips I have had for a while, which were basically a RAK & kept me wondering where do I use them!!!!

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the gold bling on red, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Loved the flower with golden touch!!

    ReplyDelete