Sunday, March 4, 2012

CraftyJC Challenge #15 – An inspiration by Poornima

Heyall,

After the fab V-day challenge DT inspirations, here is some yummy inspiration for the Holi by the uber talented Poornima.

“Hi !! I am Poornima from Ajmer, Rajasthan.

I am a computer instructor by profession. I have been always associated with some or other sort of art. Gold Jewellery Designing is one of them. I started blogging in Nov. 2011.

Before that I was not aware of crafting tools & supplies. I used to make 3d projects more but nowadays also enjoying card making.

Paper jewellery making is one of my favourite craft. I love to experiment & learn new
techniques. I always challenge my myself to make something which I haven’t tried yet.

For the current challenge ,I chose bright colours -yellow, red, green & purple to make a vibrant card.

I am playing with so many bright colours for the first time. This layout was in my mind & I think current theme is apt for it. I have used a girl digi image with these bright colours to combine holi colourful theme & girl power(becoz of Women’s day).
The text is handwritten. I wish all the participants a good luck & very bright n colourful
holi
”

My oh my.. aren’t these colours just sooo wonderfully vibrant!!

Please leave some love at Poornima’s blog and do come back and play with us again for this Challenge #15: Many Colours Holi 

Cheers,
Jaya

2 comments: