Thursday, May 31, 2012

CJC Challenge #15 – Many Colours Holi! WINNERS

Ok, this one has been due for ages now. Please forgive me. I’ve also not been able to comment in you all your entries. Very very sorry. I promise I will be better in the next challenge :)

There were a lot of colourful entries… brightened up my dreary day indeed :)

And, here are the winners.

Jyoti Agarwal with her very stylish quilling – what a colourful platter that is :)

Jyoti

Bumblebee’s Pretty butterflies 

bee

Pritesh’s gorgeous quilling. I am totally transfixed

 pritish

And the winner is Jyoti Agarwal with her colourful platter :)

Thanks itsybitsy for the great sponsoring :)

Winners – I will get in touch with you about the Blinkie and the next challenge

And just two days left for the current challenge :)

Cheers,

Jaya

6 comments: